Wednesday, June 29, 2011

When I'm Sixty-Four


"this is so amazing, Im only 22 now and when I watch this video I always imagine myself getting older like you and have so much fun :XD" connie

As much as we'd like to pretend that we are not old---or hope that no one notices that we are old--this young person did notice. Her comment today on one of our YouTube videos affirms that, yes, we are old. (It might be that all the gray hair is a give away.) But the important part of her comment is dead on.  

We are having so much fun!  And we are so happy that you think we are amazing. We also hope that when you are our age that you find something that brings you this much joy. Thank you, Connie, for taking time to add the comment.


When I'm Sixty-Four, The Beatles, 1967


No comments:

Post a Comment