Friday, September 3, 2010

Meet The Yesterukes--Lois


Our members come to us in many different ways. Lois came to listen to us play because she was leading ukulele group at a senior center. That group plays all baritone ukuleles, unlike the Yesterukes who seem to have one of every kind of uke. She wanted to find out how another group operated.

After seeing us perform, Lois decided that one ukulele group was not enough for her. So we happily welcomed her into our band.

Here's what Lois says:
The Yesterukes have surely made an impact on my "Elder" life. I take a Uke lesson on Tuesday, I play and sing with the Yesterukes on Thursday, and play and sing with a group of Senior Citizens on Friday. I can't even find a time to make an appointment with my hairdresser!!!
Well, we think her hair is always perfect. And we're glad she found us.


No comments:

Post a Comment